Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's Sunday, but it's like a Saturday!

Yeah for being off tomorrow! Last night was interesting and awkward. Don't get me wrong, I had a great time, but there were some thing I observed that pretty much left me speechless. I had one crappy bud light. I shouldn't have even had it. So not worth the 2 points.

Today I got up and was at the gym by about 8:45. I really, really did not want to get out of bed. So I am pretty proud of myself that I even made it. I had planned to hang out with my little sister around noon, so I knew I had to get my workout in early. I did 45 minutes on the arc trainer and 60 minutes on the treadclimber. The treadclimber really is my new favorite machine.

I called my little sister's grandmother to confirm the day's plans and she was at her mom's. So, we are going to hang out tomorrow. It is a little frustrating trying to plan things because no matter how hard I try to confirm things, the family does other things.

So I ended up spending the afternoon with a friend. We got a late lunch/early dinner at Pei Wei. (I have been on such a Pei Wei kick the past 2-3 weeks.) We shopped around the outdoor shopping mall and then headed to the indoor mall. The Gap was having an amazing sale. I got 8 shirts and 2 dresses for under $70!!!!! I might take 2 of the shirts back though because I didn't try everything on in the store and one shirt is too big and one shirt is too small.

I tried another pumpkin muffin recipe. This one was not quite it, but I think I can make a few modifications and I will have it. As soon as I get the recipe finalized I will post it.

Good luck everyone if you weigh in tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to go on a shopping spree at the gap! sucks that the dollar is so low, but it does mean more spending money!!!

what things did you observe that left you speechless???? :D