Monday, January 21, 2008

Yeah!!!!!!!!

I had another loss this week!!! I lost 3 pounds! On Saturday I stepped on the scale at the gym (I know, I know, it got the best of me.) and it showed me up, but I was also fully clothed with shoes on and had just had a HUGE pasta dinner the night before. It definitely re-enforced that fact that I should only weigh in once a week on my home scale. I was going to try to post my results this morning, but I ran out of time.

I was at the gym by about 7:45. I did weights for 45 minutes, the arc trainer for 45 minutes, and the treadclimber for 45 minutes. I rushed home, showered, and then went to pick up my little sister. We spent the whole afternoon together shopping and lunching. We had a great time and were able to catch up since the last time we saw each other. I am so tired right now, I am ready for a nap. If only I had tomorrow off as well.

4 comments:

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the loss! :)

Anonymous said...

You're an exercising powerhouse, girl! Congrats on not only your great weight loss but on also a productive day off. Bravo!

Cheers!
j

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's awesome.

Krissie said...

You are so awesome! You keep me going at the gym!

Rock on, girl!