Wednesday, January 23, 2008

So Much for My Almost Resolution

I never really make resolutions, but I had been attempting to drink a little less this year. That all went out the door last night. 4 Jack and Diane's last night and 4 motrins this morning and I was at work before 7:30 AM? Unpossible! I had the points to spare yesterday so I guess it's ok. Oh, and as mentioned before, I looked hott.

Today is going to be a long day. I have a lot to get done at work and I have to prepare for my mid-year review which is tomorrow. I have a meeting with the founder of the business I am writing a case study on as well this morning. I feel totally unprepared and I hope I don't make a fool out of myself.

I got on the scale this morning, just out of curiosity. It showed me down 2 lbs since Monday. That's pretty typical after a night of drinking. I am sure I am dehydrated.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Krissie said...

Drink less, eh? But that's Diet coke, right?

You looked hot! You deserved a good time!

The question is: did you you have a good time? Okay then. Just don't do it as often. And when you're tempted, remember how you felt this morning!

Kim L said...

Resolutions are for breaking. We're in this for the long haul, right?

As for the hotness, the outfit was great! Pix?

And for the care packages, I'm so looking forward to the one my mom always sends for Valentine's Day (the biggest holiday in my family). I could really use some nutella, and a crepe, and Paris. Mmmmm .....