Friday, January 25, 2008

Things I am longing for

Sometimes I am a little impatient. I do realize that I will in fact get most of these things. I however want, or am longing for, them now.

-A nice big kitchen stocked with kitchen utensils to my heart's desire
-A good set of knives
-A fully stocked spice cabinet
-A place of my own
-A dog
-Every single specialty cake mold at Williams Sonoma

I'll keep you updated as I am sure the list will increase.

This morning I had a lemon poppy seed muffin that I had been wanting for a while. While I enjoyed it, I soon realized that it wasn't as great as I had hoped it would be and I no longer had any desire for one.

2 comments:

Krissie said...

Similar to your muffin experience, about this time last year we had a dog for 10 days. We are not dog people and she returned to her foster mom. Nathan still can't look at pictures of her when they come up in the screensaver slideshow.

You will have those things, and more!

Shayna said...

i still sell pampered chef :) if you wanted to do a catalog show for me you could get some stuff for free!