Saturday, January 12, 2008

Slip Up

It was bound to happen. I am bounds to have days where my eating just doesn't go well. Yesterday was one of those. I did pretty well all day until I had a major chocolate craving about 2:30. I quenched this with a 5 point bag of plain M&M's when I realized I had left my chips ahoy candy bites at home :(

I left work around 4 and as soon as I get home I realize my purse is really light. Then I realized it was light because my wallet isn't in there. I had left it in my desk drawer when I bought the M&M's. Grrrrrr. So instead of deal with this situation like a rational human being. I proceed to eat the chips ahoy candy bites, a bowl of sherbet, and about 1/4 of a bag of tostitos and then take a nap. I really should have driven back to work (less than 10 minutes away) and got my wallet and taken a nap.

Dinner with a friend of a friend at Pei Wei was nice. We split the honey seared chicken and lettuce wraps.

At the show I didn't drink. However after the show I ate a lot (I didn't even count how many, but it was a lot) of the christmas nougats. Grrrrrrr.

I slept in this morning and got to the gym a little before 10:30 and I was there until 1. I had a great 2.5 hour workout. I did weights for 45 minutes. The arc trainer for 45 and my favorite, the tread climber, for 45 minute. Hopefully, I was able to reverse some of yesterday's damage.

Tonight I am going to a cookout or (BBQ to those who don't live in the south). Eating should be interesting...I think my plan for tonight is moderation and no drinking.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: