Sunday, January 13, 2008

Rock Band!

Oh my gosh. I had so much fun at the cookout last night at my friend's house. We pretty much played Rock Band all night. I want one bad. And I just looked at the website and they have it for xbox360. I might seriously steal my brother's just so I can play that game :) I do not sing, but I can play some mean drums and guitar.

Eating went pretty well. I had a chicken sandwich and some salad(s), not a whole lot of tortilla chips, and some baked beans. AND I did not go back for seconds.

This morning I was out the door before 8 AM and headed to the gym. Weights for 45 minutes. Arc Trainer for 45 minutes. Tread Climber for 45 minutes. I was drenched in sweat when I left the gym which is such a great feeling.

This afternoon I need to run to the bank, get a manicure, and do some reading for class. Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Carleen said...

sounds like a good sunday to me....if rock band is anything like guitar hero- I can only imagin how much fun you had!!!
btw Great workout!