Sunday, January 06, 2008

Lonely

Yesterday and today have been rather lonely days. I haven't done a whole lot of anything since I feel like poo. My eating has just been ok. I didn't go to the gym today or walking. I think I just needed a break.

I am not looking forward to going to work tomorrow at all. Also, tomorrow is the first day of classes. 10 weeks of classes left. That is 20 class meetings total. This is so doable it is scary. I not only see the light at the end of the tunnel, I need to wear my sunglasses it is so bright. What will I do when I am done? I have no clue. Moving to Seattle or Africa are high on the list.

Remember when I talked about my friend's pictures from NYE? And how I didn't even recognize myself? This is the picture. I also realized that my black top is somewhat see through.

2166447438_b172a38234_o.jpg

2165652269_a393e8a4fa_o.jpg

I have two poses I do all the time. They are my old standbys. They are ridiculously stupid, but I love them!

I like to call this one the "Oh No!" pose:
2166423136_2837daa87e_o.jpg

The "Peace" or "Victory" Pose.

2166422910_371eb2b3af_o.jpg

It was also pointed out to me that I have a freakishly long middle finger.
2165642299_8203a259df_o.jpg

I am off to dinner! I hope everyone has a great weigh in tomorrow!

2 comments:

M said...

Looks like you had a great time!!! you look great btw and congrats on being so close to being DONE with school! woooo!

you can do it! its hard to focus and work on everything at once. We're always harder on ourselves than we need to be

Anonymous said...

1. are these the infamous gap jeans? i want those!

2. being done with school is the bestest feeling ever!

3. seattle or africa - interesting choice.