Monday, January 07, 2008

Checking In

So dinner last night. I ate an entire Hawaiian pizza at California Pizza Kitchen. I knew I should have only eaten half, but I ate the whole thing. I didn't even think it was that great.

So on the scale this morning I weighed in at 198 even after I ate the whole pizza last night. I know I should be super excited, but considering how I ate the week prior to counting points and how much I exercised this past week, this is pretty typical for me. Now I just need to keep up the momentum and see this thing through.

I have class tonight which means I won't go home for dinner. Technically I could, but I would be rushed and I just don't want to deal with that today. I didn't sleep at all last night and I still feel like poo. This day is not going to be fun at all :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luckily, it was JUST ONE MEAL! You're doing well in general. :)