Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Today just seemed like a really long day. I worked a little bit in the morning and then I had CPR re-certification. That took about an hour and was over by 11:30. My lunch plans weren't until 1:30, so back to work. It was just draining and I found it really hard to concentrate. Lunch was nice at Pei Wei. I got the Pei Wei Spicy with the stock chicken (boiled, not fried), light on the sauce, and brown rice. I probably have enough for at least 2 more meals.

I stayed at work until 5. I really wanted to get out of there at 4:30, but that just wasn't in the cards today. After work I hit the gym and did about 35 minutes of weights, 50 minutes on the bike, and 50 minutes on the elliptical. I got home and I have felt like doing absolutely nothing. I think the 3 nights of restless sleep, if you could even call it that are catching up with me.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a little less stressful and I will get a good night sleep tonight.

1 comment:

Krissie said...

You are rocking the gym girl!