Monday, February 11, 2008

Weekly Weigh In

I was at 194 this morning. That is up 1 lb since the last time I weighed myself and I am ok with it. I have had 2 weeks of bad eating and irregular work outs.

Yesterday was great. I ate well. I worked out at the gym. I re-stocked the fridge and pantry with lots of healthy options. I even went to dodgeball practice and ran around outside for a little over an hour. I have got a busy week ahead, but I feel pretty prepared to face whatever comes my way.

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know how i love to stay on topic.

to do list:
- baby gap
- essential jeans
- hiking to a waterfall
- seeing a baseball game
- eat healthy, overdose on starbucks

so i'll see you in may? ;)

Nicole said...

Eh, each week can't always be a loser. Keep up the great work!f

The Price's Wife said...

Sounds to me like you are ready to get right back on track! Good for you! That is hard to do after a disappointing weigh in!

Sarah said...

Esther!
The gap has such amazing sales and with the exchange rate, you will be set! If you want to let me know what size you think you might be I could by some essential jeans if I see them on sale :) Are you going to see a baseball game in CA or MN. I haven't been to one if forever! Let me know the dates you will be in MN, I need to tell my mom that is when she needs to request off so I can see you when you are there!