Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's Snowing!

It's snowing in Nashville! It probably won't accumulate to anything though. I could really go for a nice snow day with a warm cup of hot chocolate, a good book, and staying in bed. Sadly, I am at work.

I applied for another job last night in Seattle. I have another one I need to apply for tonight. I really don't mind writing cover letters, they just take a while.

Since I am supposed to be eating out twice today (weather depending), I hopped on the scale this morning to see how I was doing. I am not quite sure how this is possible, but the scale said I was 189. I got off and on a couple of times to make sure it stuck. It did. It's either a fluke or I really am 189. Anyway, I am using this as motivation to make wise choices the next two days and the rest of the week.

Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

The Price's Wife said...

Congrats on the nice weigh in below... that is so awesome! If you want more snow you can just come to Utah... it's coming out our EARS down here and I am SOOO tired of it!

Meg Wolff said...

Or you could come to Maine and get some snow, sleet and rain. :-) Wow, snow in Nashville, huh?

Sarah said...

I would love to go to Utah or Maine or anywhere for that matter. I need to plan my next trip.

Meg I have always wanted to go to Maine. My ex is from Maine and has nothing but great things to say about the place. Thanks for stopping by!

Erin said...

i thought your next trip was going to be to waco!?

*Christie* said...

Hey that's awesome!!! I hope you have a fun time tonight.
I hope you get a job in Seattle :)