Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Even though I am single, it it still nice to let those close to me know how much I love them and appreciate. I try to do this all the time though. Anyway tonight the plans are to attend the 80's cover band show with possible dinner/drinks/dessert beforehand.

Yesterday was great. I ate out twice and made it to the gym before dinner with my friend. We had dinner at my favorite bar which I consider my Cheers. They know my name, they know my drink, and make me feel welcome. Basically they are doing a great job at their job. For dinner my friend and I split the house chips with blue cheese and gorgonzola dipping sauce. For dinner I had a small bowl of Broccoli beer cheddar soup. We went to another bar and I didn't have a drink. When I got home I had a 100 calorie chips ahoy candy bites pack. Overall I am very proud of my choices.

So to see if yesterdays weigh in was a fluke so I stepped on the scale this morning. It was the same as yesterday! Also, the jeans that I am wearing today are really lose. I haven't worn this particular pair in a while and it might to time to retire them soon.

Have a great Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

hootenannie said...

Girl, you're doing SO GREAT! I'm so happy for you - loose jeans are worth celebrating. :) Happy V-day, and I look forward to catching up SOON!

anna said...

heh heh...i love it when you discover your old stand by's no longer stand by but fall down! awesome!