Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's that time of year again...

It's Girl Scout Cookie time. Oh yes, and yesterday my six, yes six, boxes were delivered to me. 3 Samooas, 1 thin mint, and 2 lemon cream. Umm, so I have a slight problem on my hands. I had one Samoa yesterday and put the rest in a zip lock bag. The rest of my cookies are under my desk at work. I am less likely to eat them if they are at work. Plus the one that I had yesterday was not part of my planned points and it was good, but almost not worth it. I didn't have one today and I am ok with that.

Work has been long and trying the past two days. I am ready for a change, a challenge, support, anything! I just find myself getting frustrated and I don't see it getting any better. It sucks because I find myself withdrawn from my co-workers and basically just doing what I have to do.

Eating has been fine the past 2 days and I have walked on the treadmill during lunch as well! Tomorrow I am eating lunch and dinner out so it will probably be a higher then normal points day. Thursday I am most likely eating out with friends before we go to a concert. We are going to see the 80's cover band we saw at New Years. Yeah!!!!

I am off to send some resumes...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FIRST!

Nikki said...

I hear you about the Girl Scout Cookies - maybe you should share some of them with your co-workers. At least then, you wouldn't have so many to tempt you laying around!

Sarah said...

I heart you iggyp!

The cookies aren't tempting right now. I actually just had one and it doesn't taste all that great :(

anna said...

nooooo, i love it and hate it all at the same time. those darn samoas being sold as i walk in/out of fred meyer! it will kill me. or i will definately NOT be doing well on the scale!!