Sunday, September 21, 2008

So I missed the sign up for Biggest Loser: Blog Edition, but I am so excited to watch everyones progress as well as keep up with my own personal goals. I have never been one to do well at online weight loss challenges with others, so maybe this is for the best.

In other news I turn 26 a week from today. As it was pointed out to me by two recently turned 18 girls who were still seniors in high school one of whom was dating a 27 year old guy. 27 is old and well I will be one year away from 27, so I guess that means I am getting older ;)

I would not classify 25 as one of my better years, but it has certainly been an enjoyable year in which I learned a lot about myself. I have been able to travel a lot, enjoy music, spend time with great family and friends, and work on being a better person. I accomplished a lot and for that I am grateful. I still have confidence issues, but I think the confidence I gained this year has been one of my main accomplishments.

I am excited to see what the next year has in store for me!

2 comments:

Erin said...

What are you doing to celebrate you birthday?! I want to come celebrate with you in Nashville!

Mal said...

Wow. We are both uber tall and both libras. My bday is 10/4. Awesome.