Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Good Thoughts!

If there ever was a day that I needed them, it is today! Specifically around 11:30 AM cst. So remember that change I was taking about? Hmm, I don't recall if I mentioned it here. Well, things are slowly coming together. Sorry for being so vague, I just don't want to jinx things!

Yesterday was a great day. I stayed within my point total and had no crazy snacking. My football game was supposed to start at 9:30 and didn't start until 10. We had a horrible loss, the mercy rule went into affect...I had to take my friend home because he had no gas (have you heard? There has been a gas shortage in Nashville). So I didn't get home until 11:30 or so. No gym for me this morning, I was just too tired. I will be going this evening though.

Remember, good thoughts! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suck with time zones, so I'll send them at 10:30 and 12:30 my time. It'll be easier than thinking about it!

jeannie* said...

I'll be sending you good vibes!!! We're also having a gas shortage here in Charlotte... I almost ran out of gas yesterday it was crazy!!!! I wasted so much gas LOOKING for gas. Insane-o.

Nikki said...

definitely sending you those thoughts - all day!!

Anonymous said...

effect.

And though it's past time, I will keep you in my thoughts... more than usual.

Sarah said...

Thank you all for the well wishes! Hopefully I will have some more info for you all tomorrow.

M said...

*fingers crossed for you*!!

Anonymous said...

i devoted my dinner to you (18.30 local time) so know i demand to know what's up :)

Mal said...

Hope everything turned out okay!