Thursday, September 25, 2008

Chugging Right Along

Thank you all for the good thoughts. Keep them coming! Hopefully, I will be able to share something with you all early next week.

So points and working out have been going quite splendidly. When I actually watch what I eat, I have realized I can eat a good bit of food and I am not ravenous. I have been eating lots of fruits and veggies!

I saw the Swell Season last night at the Ryman. I love this band, but I didn't think this show was as good as the one I saw in Louisville in May.

I didn't go to the gym this morning...I slept in. So I am going to go after work today. Home to shower. And then to my favorite bar around 10 for Funky Good Time which is this amazing DJ collective who spin old school records from way back, no 80's and 90's here!

Tomorrow night I have a Entrepreneurship Grad School event at my professor/mentor's house. I am taking his son as my guest. How funny is that? There is supposed to be some big announcement. It should be a good time. Oh, did I mention that the case I helped write this past spring is finished and being used in the classroom and was submitted for award consideration!?!? Oh yeah, it is.

Saturday I plan on being a primarily lazy day. Flag football practice in the morning. Possibly going to the gym.

Sunday I want to get up early and go for a walk at the lake. I want to eat breakfast at my favorite breakfast place (possibly alone). I want to get a manicure and a pedicure. I want to go to the gym. Pizza and beers with my friends in the evening. I think that sounds like a good day to me!

3 comments:

marie said...

BOOO! I want news!

Fingers are still crossed for a positive outcome...for whatever it is :P

The Price's Wife said...

Sounds like a good day to me too!

elife said...

omg - love the Swell Season!!