Monday, February 04, 2008

I am Back!

I am back and obviously that means John Mayer did not fall in love with me. Oh well. I still had a blast! :)

Here are a few quick things before bed:

-I ate SO bad the entire weekend. My stomach was not happy, yet I kept shoving food in my face. WTF?

-I wore a bikini in PUBLIC! First on the beach during my kayaking/snorkeling adventure and then ON THE BOAT. So I still have love handles and my thighs are huge, but I did it!

-I had such a good time.

-A lot of the bands stayed on the same floor as I did.

-I love John Mayer even though he needs to change up his set lists.

-If they do it next year, I am going back and so is my mom :)

-Tomorrow is a new day!

Here is one of my favorite pictures from the weekend with my best friend Jenny:
IMG_4375.JPG

7 comments:

Alethea said...

There is always the summertime to marry john mayer! =)

Cat said...

hubba hubba! Looking good!!

I am SO proud of you for wearing your bikini in public. I'm sure you looked amazing and your confidence must be sky-high right now!

Amazing!

*Christie* said...

I'm jealous because I didn't get to SEE you in your bikini!!!!!

Great pic. I can see why you may have issues because your friend is thinnER, but you need to realize you YOU are thin ALSO. You are just built differently. I think you look great and I hope you realize it someday :) If John won't marry you I will!

Sarah said...

Alethea- You are right, either marry him or I am sure I can find someone else ;)

Cat- It was difficult at first, but I got my comfortable the more I wore it.

Christie- You are too sweet and always have such kind things to say :)

Kjrsten said...

This is a great pic of you and your friend (composition wise too!) the sky looks amazing! OK so you know Diet coke & zingers (becky- my aunt) and now where to run to (anna- my sis)?! Well, they were in Tracy's class- they probably know her better than I! But I was just a year younger than them all. Tracy was always so nice to me through Jr. high - high school, a great girl!

6 degrees of seperation!

anna said...

you look soooo tropical! i am jealous! and your bod looks pretty darn toned!! you look fab-o!

Sarah said...

The Thieman's are one of the nicest family's I know. My family always has so many good laughs whenever we all hang out.

Anna you are too sweet!