Friday, February 08, 2008

Making a Conscious Effort

Today I am making a conscious effort to make healthy choices. Yesterday was by no means great. After the morning fiasco, I had a lunch of BBQ with potato salad, baked beans, cornbread, cookies, and a brownie. I did make it to the gym for 60 minutes on the arc trainer and 22 minutes on the treadmill. I also played dodgeball later last night. Dinner was my yummy chicken salad and a string cheese.

This morning I had my oatmeal and packed my lunch and gym clothes. I also just had 20 pistachios for a morning snack. Now I just need to make it through the rest of the day making a conscious effort to be healthy.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Sarah! Getting back on track. :D

The Price's Wife said...

This is why I love your blog... because even though you had a not so fabulous lunch, you didn't throw the entire day away... you hung in and ate a good dinner... That is something I SO need to work on! Thanks for an awesome example!