Saturday, February 05, 2005

I have been doing pretty well my first week really back on plan. My only downfall has been the triple chocolate chunk cookies at the cafe on campus. I have had 3 this week. I am not beating myself up over it because they were worth it and I had the points. It's not like I ate 3 in one sitting. I have been to the gym everyday I have planned. I took a break on Thursday. I got up this morning and was at the gym by 9:30 and did a hour of weights and 30 minutes of cardio. I haven't had anything to eat yet because I don't like to eat before I go to the gym and I just took a shower. I am planning on making some egg beaters with peppers and some oven fries. This afternoon I work a basketball game and I get free concessions food. This will be the real test. I am going to limit myself to one thing. It will either be a pretzel (the healthiest option), popcorn, or a hot dog.

I have gone 3 days without eating after 9 PM. Go me! After I got home at 1:30 AM I so wanted a snack, but I crawled into bed instead =)

I have peaked at the scale and I like what I see. I am not going to weight myself until my weigh in day on Tuesday.

I have proven to myself that I can get back on plan, now I just need to stick with it. Writing my week out on my whiteboard last Sunday really helped. I am going to do that again this week too. Also planning meals a day in advance has helped a lot too.

I hope everyone enjoys their Saturday =)

No comments: