Sunday, February 06, 2005

I made it another night of not eating after 9 PM. I was getting a little bored last night waiting for my friends to pick me up, but I remembered my challange and I was able to resist snack. I can't believe I have gone out to two show in a row and not purchased one single drink! Another big feat is that fact that I did not snack when I got home from those shows. Last night I did not get home until 2 AM, but the show was sooooo worth it.

I got up this morning and had my bowl of oatmeal and did a little HW. At one I went to the gym and did 60 minutes of cardio. I was trying to decide what I would have for lunch and I decided I was just going to get take out, so I went to Panera. I had the you pick 2 combo with a 1/2 smokehouse turkey sandwhich and a bowl of broccoli chedder soup. I know it is not the healthiest thing to eat, but I have the points and it was damn good. It was also very filling. Most likely I will just eat a small dinner. I probably won't watch the Super Bowl because I have so much homework to do, so I don't even have to worry about snacking. I did find a recipie for chicken fingers that I would like to try. It says to fry them, but I think I will modify it and bake them.

Time to finish my finance HW that I really don't feel like doing =(

No comments: