Saturday, February 12, 2005

Oh man it has been rough this week. I did really well last week and I haven't done so hot this week. I went to the gym on Tuesday and Friday, but I didn't make it on Thursday or Today due to being so busy. I am going tomorrow afternoon though.

I also bought girl scout cookies today. I definitly did not need 11 points worth of somoas. Tomorrow is a new day. I have done extremely well not eating after 9 PM though.

I think it is really interesting to see how other people think they can lose weight. One girl who I work with is now on a big water kick because it is supposed to help you lose weight. I think it helps to drink water because you don't drink soda, but if all we had to do to lose weight was drink water, no one would have a weight problem.

There was an excellent article in my school newspaper about weight training and how more females should do it. I couldn't agree more. I am not going to end up looking like Arnold and 5 lb weights don't do jack. As the article said "you need to lift more than the weight of your Nalgen bottle."

Ok, I am off to bed =)

No comments: