Monday, February 07, 2005

God definitly told me I did not need a muffin this morning. I switched my schedule up a little bit this morning because I am stressed out and couldn't handle sitting at a desk at work surfing the internet when I could be more productive at my apartment. So I went to the gym at 7 AM this morning and stopped by my office to pick some stuff up. On the way back I stopped by one of the cafes on campus and I was going to get a diet coke and a poppyseed muffin even though I really don't need the poppy seed muffin. Well they didn't have any and my choices were blueberry and chocolate. I had my heart set on a poppyseed and I decided since they didn't have one I wasn't going to compromise. Now I am drinking my diet coke and eating my apple cinnamon oatmeal =)

No comments: