Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I have a major problem and involves eating late at night. I find that when I get bored I eat. And man did I eat last night. It was nothing too bad. I didn't really go over my points, but still I really need to work on that. I think I should set a goal of not eating past a certian time for a week and see how it goes. I think 9 PM would be a good number. Ok, so for a week starting tonight I will not eat past 9 PM. I will update you on the progess.

I hit the gym for 60 minutes of weights and 20 mintues of cardio. I have tomorrow marked as an off day on my calender, but I might be headed to the gym anyway.

I did pretty well eating wise except for the snack size smore cand bar I had at work ( I love those things!!! They are so damn good!) and the tootsie pop I had there too.

I hope everyone has had a good day!

No comments: