Saturday, February 23, 2008

Blah.

Today has been crappy. I guess it is my own doing. My presentation went fine. My choices, however, were not. I had one fun size bag of peanut M&Ms and 1/2 fun size bag of plain M&Ms during the 4 hours of presentations. For lunch I had 2 slices of veggie pizza and 4, yes 4, huge chocolate chip cookies. You know, the soft chewy kind from Costco. Then I went to the gym for 2 hours. This evening I ate dinner at Panera (Broccoli cheddar soup in a bread bowl and I ate the whole thing). Then I went to the mac store...and my pictures are not on my computer. They are not on the server at the store. And the guy who helped me last time wasn't working. He is supposed to call me tomorrow. I really wanted to cry. Like I could feel my face getting hot. I know there are just pictures, and a lot of them are backed up through flickr, but about 6 days of my South Africa pictures are not :( I went to target to buy toilet paper and came out with candy including whoppers. I ate probably half the bag. They weren't as good as I remember and I am going to throw the rest away. Also, there were an insane amount of couples in the store. That is so not what I want to see right now.

Pitty party...party of one.

5 comments:

Krissie said...

In times of stress/sadness, it's hard not to turn to old comforts. We will always have bad days. We will never be perfect. Just dust yourself off, throw the rest of the Whoppers away, and start fresh tomorrow.

We love you girl!

Wei Sic Meow said...

Like Krissie said, we all have those bad days. It's hard not to fall off the wagon when all those things are pushing us, but the key is to dust yourself off and hop back on. Don't let one bad day turn into a week.

Feel better hon.

M said...

YIKES! so much for the genius guys helping you:(

I'm so sorry Sarah - hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Ahh I hear you about the 'couples' thing - - it seems as though they've multiplied! You've come so far - - chin up :-)

anna said...

aw, i'm so sorry! you sound really over-worked. maybe you need a de-funk day?? get yer nails did?