Thursday, May 03, 2007

It is a morning like this morning that reminds me how easy it is to eat about 10 mini, muffins, biscuits, and scones in one sitting. However, today I did not do that I had a huge plate of fruit and 2 mini scones. Like really mini, they probably were less then half the size of a starbucks scone combined. There was an event at work this morning (a really popular writer who writes business books about strenghts and weakness and all that jazz) and I was able to attend. However, I was sort of work before hand and that was the stressful part and the part where I could have potentially binged.

I got to work before 7:30 which is early for me. So I could only go to the gym for an hour. I did 45 minutes on the arc trainer and 20 minutes on the treadmill.

I am supposed to have kickball tonight if it doesn't rain! Then tomorrow it is off to West Virginia for an early Mother's Day Celebration with my mom.

4 comments:

Kim L said...

I leave for work every morning by 7. I can't imagine working out before work ... I will not be getting to the gym at 5. I just won't.
As for the alcohol consumption ... age and less weight account for a lower tolerance. At least, that's what I've found.

Sally JPA said...

Yay for good decisions when piles of food are around!

Anonymous said...

What is kickball?

*Christie* said...

oooh, the arc trainer is my favorite. I am anxious to get back and visit it :)
Good job on the breakfast, it's all the small victories that add up to a big one!
Hope you had a lovely time in WV with your mom.