Monday, April 30, 2007

I Really Think I Can Do This

So I took Saturday off from the gym. Instead I ate at some really great restaurants. I ate breakfast at the Pancake Pantry and had my favorite raspberry pancakes with whipped cream. Usually I will get the pancakes AND hashbrowns. This time I only ate about 3/4 of the pancakes and no hashbrowns. For lunch I had an amazing salad of mixed greens, Gorgonzola cheese, pears, walnuts soaked in some kind of pepper, and raspberry vinaigrette on the side. Dinner was a little bit tricky. It was Italian. I ordered chicken parm. It came with a salad. I got the salad w/ dressing on the side. I only had ONE piece of bread. I think that is some sort of record. Also, I could have had spaghetti or some other pasta with my entree, but I ordered the Broccoli! Amazing I know!

Sunday I went to Starbucks and had tea and ate about 3/4 of my cranberry orange scone. I also made it to the gym for some cardio!

This morning I got up and made it to the gym for cardio and weights. Yeah!!! Also, this morning was the first time in about 2 months that I felt completely comfortable with my body.

No comments: