Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Am I getting old?

No gym for me this morning! I stayed up a little too late last night and didn't get into bed until about 1 AM. Getting up at 4:30 was just not in the cards.

Last night a friend made me dinner. We had black bean, onion, and chicken quesadillas with my favorite spicy blue corn tortilla chips, and Coronas. Speaking of alcohol. I have noticed that my tolerance is pretty much next to nothing. I feel like between 2-3 beers I am now on my way to being tipsy. This isn't normal. I used to be able to throw down and now it's not so anymore. Maybe my tolernance is changing because of the foods I have been eating or because I am getting older? I am not really sure. Either way I just need to watch how much I drink.

Not sure what my plans are for dinner, but I am going to the movies to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Dirty Dancing by watching it on the big screen!

2 comments:

lainb said...

alcohol tolerence can also be influenced by body weight so maybe you're lighter now. :)

Sally JPA said...

I find that as I get older, my tolerance has decreased. And I'm only 26!