Saturday, July 03, 2004

I had a couple of rough days eating wise, but I am ready to get back on track. I had an amazing workout at the gym yesterday. I did my ab stuff and then I did weights for 50 minutes. After that it was treadmill time! Today I ran for a FULL 15 minutes before stopping!!!!!! I did this at a pace of 5.7 mph. I then walked for a couple of minutes and ran for another 5 minutes. Finished up with walking for about 10 minutes. Then on to the elliptical for 35 minutes where I got to read my new Time Magazine with Thomas Jefferson on the Cover. I simply adore Thomas Jefferson! I had every intention of reading the articles, but since I couldn't give it my undivided attention, I will savor it another time.

Since it is a holiday weekend the gym is closed today, tomorrow, and Monday. I am taking today as my off day and I will probably walk around the neighborhood and do some weights.

I made some pink lemonade crystal light last night and while I must say that it was a welcome change, I still like my water better =)

ok, I have been inspecting my body quite a lot the week and one of the main concerns is sagging skin. I never really noticed it before this week, but it appears to me that is is becoming more prevalent. I notice it on my legs below my butt and on my stomach below my belly button. And of course my bat wings. I am really scared about it! I know there is nothing I can do about it right now except to weight train, but all the same it still worries me. Hopefully after a year at goal, my skin will do some snapping in to place and I won't have to worry too much about surgery.

No comments: