Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Oh man, I have a feeling tomorrow morning is not going to be pretty. I just ate 3 slices of Digorno Pizza and Ben and Jerry's Oatmeal Ice Cream. I have a feeling since I haven't been eating much fatty foods it will not be pretty. But, I can hope for the best! This morning I was tired again, so I didn't make it to the gym until about 9 AM. When I got there I did my weights for 40 minutes and hit the treadmill for 35 minutes. Only 15 minutes of running. No elliptical today. I will be doing that tomorrow and reading People! =) This evening I also went to the Strength and Toning class that I really like. It is a good mix of aerobics, stretchings, weights, and yoga. The yoga at the end of the class is so calming. I will definitly be going back next week!

On Saturday I am going to the Outback Steakhouse with my roomate before we go to see . I am going to get the Walhala Past with chiken mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. It is 18 points, but I will be taking half of it home. No salad, but I will be eating bread. I can not weight!

No comments: