Tuesday, June 29, 2004

So this morning I decided sleep would be a little better than working out. So I only worked out for 35 minutes today. I did my streching and ab routine and then hopped on the treadmill. I pretty much did the same as yesterday, but today at a speed of 5.7 mph!!!! SO that means I ran a mile in 10:31. I think before I increase my speed anymore I will work on increasing my distance.

Also, on the scale, I weighed 252 this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a whopping 6 lb loss. Now I am excited about this, but at the same time it is sort of scary. I just hope that I can keep up my average of about 2 lbs for week.

I had 2 candy bars yesterday-full size- York Peppermint Patty and The new Triple Chocolate Twix. I didn't even go over my points. They were good and they definitly satisfied the craving I was having at the time.

Ciao, ciao!

No comments: