Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Shorts should be banned. They are just not attractive. It doesn't matter what size you are, they just don't look good. I guess that is why I haven't worn a pair of shorts out in almost 4 years.

I am soooooo tired right now! I didn't get out of bed until about 8:45. I then got ready to go to the gym. I did 40 minutes of weights and then 35 minutes on the treadmill. I only ran for 15 minutes, but 15 minutes is better than 0 minutes. I am going to an aerobics an after after I get off work. It is the same class I went to last week. It is the strength and toning class.

My West Palm Beach trip is a week from today!!!!!!!! I am so excited. I will have definitly met my goal to be 250 lbs if I keep it up like I have been. I can't wait to see everybody! I am going with a bunch of guys and a few girls. I doubt the guys will even notice though. I do however need to get a new swim suit. I am going to try an look when I go hom in a few weeks. I am not really looking forward to looking for one because I will be inbetween plus and regluar sizes. Oh well, I guess it could be worse!

No comments: