Saturday, July 10, 2004

I am having a rough day today. I really don't have anything pressing to do nor do I really want to do anything. I got up and was at the gym by about 9:30. I did my ab routine and 30 minutes of weights for the arms. Then I hopped on the treadmill and ran for a combined total of 23 minutes at 5.7 mph. I also walked for the remainder of the time so I was on the treadmill for 40 minutes. After the treadmill I got on the elliptical and was on that for 50 minutes. I came back to my apartment and took a shower. I was supposed to go to a friends pool for the afternoon, but it rained =( Since one of my good friends from WV is coming for a few days I started to clean the living room, kitchen, my bedroom, and my bathroom. Also did some laundry. I had lunch and a few snacks and I have had 15 total points for the whole day. I am not hungry I am jsut bored. Previously I would have eaten when I was bored, but not anymore!

I was talking with my mom last night complaining about not having a boyfriend. Of course she told me I want one so bad and it will happen when I least expect it. She also told me that losing weight isn't a cure all. I am aware of this, but I think part of me hopes that if I lose weight I will be more attractive and get a guy. argh!

No comments: