Thursday, July 08, 2004

I caved in. Last night I had a full size Baby Ruth Candy Bar. ahahahahahah. Ok it was good, but after I finished it I thought "man i snarfed that down pretty quick. I didn't even savor it." I can see now how easily it is to pack on the pounds. I still have the wrapper on my desk because I need to calculate the points and journal it, but for some reason I can't find my points calculator.

I got up this morning and went to the gym. I ran again the same as I did last night and then hopped on the elliptical for 45 minutes.

*Note: found caluclator and it was 7 points! Never again!*

Why I Will Not Date Boys Who Go to My School

So I was thinking about this subject yesterday at the gym as I was looking around at the guys in the gym. My feeling is that if they couldn't approach me when I was fatter but they could approach me after I lost some weight I don't think I would want to date them. Hmm, I don't think that made sense. Of course if the crush asked me out that would be a completly different situation since he has known me since the first day of school... So basically I want a boyfriend that doesn't go to my school!

No comments: