Wednesday, July 07, 2004

I really am becoming a different person. Last night I had to take the extra credit test for my physics class that could replace my lowest grade if I did better on it. Well I didn't =( It was late and I was stressed so I made myself a PB and J sandwhich. WHOA! That was the first time I had eaten something because I was stressed in ALONG time! And waht did I eat? A sandwhich made with all natural peanutbutter! I even skimmed the oil off the top to make it lower in fat. Now I am not saying what I ate was ok, or that I needed to eat, I have just noticed some changes in my behavior.

I didn't go to bed last night until 1 AM or so. I woke up late and got to the gym around 9:20 AM. I did weights for 50 minutes and then I debated about going back home or doing cardio. I finally decided I would stay and get some cardio in. Now I was deciding between the treadmill and the elliptical. The elliptical won and I stayed on that bad boy for an hour. I went back to my place showered, had some lunch, and then went to work. I took my gym clothes with me because I was just going to stay on campus after work and go to my strength and tone class after. So after work I change into my workout clothes and go up to the room and it is CLOSED because they are redoing the floor!!! So I debated for a second about what to do. I have no clue why I did this, but I went back to the gym and got on the treadmill! I ran for 15 minutes, walked for a couple minutes and then ran for a little more than 6 minutes. I RAN 2 miles this evening. I would have never imagined! Ok, now I need to finish some HW.

Stay tuned for my next post on why I will never date a guy at school!

No comments: