Friday, July 09, 2004

All day yesterday I did pretty well points wise. I even went out for pizza! I had pesto pizza which is one of my favorites!!!! After pizza I drove around a bit with my friends and then we went to a pool party. Suprisingly it was cool and I had a good time even though I was the "fattest" girl there. I did have my size 18 jeans on though. Soon, well not like in a week, but by them time I am done losing weight I would love to be a size 10 or 12. I am not sure if that will happen. Of course I would love to be a 8, but that doesn't look possible.

Even though we were at a poool party I did not swim. I didn't have my suit and I don't think I would have wanted to wear it because it doesn't fir right anymore. I had fun, I didn't feel awkward and it was great to get out and meet some new people.

Today I went to the gym at 9 and did weights for about 35 minutes and then got on the treadmill and did my routine on that. Last night while I was at the pizza place I thought the server looked familar but I couldn't place him. I realized that he goes the gym pretty much every morning, but he gets there after me. I told my friends that I thought it was funny that I new his workout routine, but I didn't know his name. Well he introduced himself to us, so now I know it. Also, my friend who never goes to the gym started talking to him saying that he looked really familar and asked if he went to Belmont. He said yes and then she said that's where I have seen you, at the gym! hahahaha. he then started talking about how he goes in the mornings because it gets pretty crowded in the evening. Ah well at least I have some more info on the eye candy at the gym!

No comments: