Saturday, June 26, 2004

Today ended my 7 straight day of working out. I am looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow! Yesterday I did weights for 30 minutes, the treadmill for 25 minutes which included running a mile at 5.6 mph non-stop!, and 10 min on the elliptical. Today I just did crunches and an hour on the elliptical.

Last not I babysat for one of my professors. I think I made some good food choices like yogurt and cantelope. Hopefully I will lost this week =)

Yesterday when I was coming out of the gym the custodian who sees me leave from the gym pretty much every morning jokingly asked me if I ever get tired of sweating? I thought this was kind of funny because usually I am dripping in sweat. Of course if it was up to me I would no swat at all, but it's not! I just smiled at him and told him it wakes me up. He then said what am I going to do when school starts and I told him I don't have class until mid-morning, I am going to have to wake up somehow.

I need to get ready for the day. I am really craving a nice big salad!

No comments: