Thursday, December 15, 2011

Show Review: City and Colour Cannery Ballroom 11/17/11

When the City and Colour show was announced months ago I was pretty excited because he was playing Mercy Lounge. Mercy Lounge is a couple hundred seat venue. Well he sold out pretty quickly and a venue change to Cannery Ballroom was made. City and Colour is Canadian Dallas Green (hence the CIty and Colour name) and I am not really sure when I first heard him, but I do know it was on one of my Pandora station. I can honestly say he is only music discovery I have had from Pandora.

But he is great. I don't know the names of most of his songs, but I do know I like them. They are pretty catchy. Here is part of Comin' Home which is one of my favorites.




Anyone else like City and Colour? Anyone have any Pandora finds?

No comments: