Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December 14

City Advent Calendar: Detective work station? I am sure there is a more proper name like criminal investigation table or something like that. At first I thought it was a sink and then realized the theme of cops and robbers and realized it was probably something a cop would use and not a robber. Confirmed with the magnifying glass.

IMG_0160

Star Wars Advent Calendar: Mouse Droid. Fitting. This is by far the smallest thing to come out of the advent calendar.

IMG_0163

I came home from work today to an unexpected surprise from my parents. A Christmas box! You see, I am not going home for Christmas this year. Instead my parents have gotten my brother and I a trip to Europe. So I was quite surprised to find gifts when I opened up the box. I think I know what ones is already. Not sure if I will open them before or after the trip though. My mom didn't want the bottom of my tree to be so empty...it's still kind of empty, but I am 100% a-ok with that. Seriously I was pretty shocked.

IMG_0164

And even though I make Sox the cat take pictures like this:

IMG_9057_2

She still sends me a Christmas present! How sweet!

IMG_0165

No comments: