Friday, May 08, 2009

So Yeah

I am still trying to get my eating under control. Today has been a lot better. But I snacked a lot last night. And this morning? Well the 4:30 AM thunder and lightning storm was amazing. But unfortunately my class was not. I felt like I was going to throw up during the entire class. Plus it was a lot of stuff we did putting pressure on our hands. I don't do well with bear crawls or mountain climbers on a regular day. And today was worse than regular.

In other news, I think I might check out the local weight watchers meeting. I need some sort of accountability and something to help me get back on track.

Oh and this is a post for another day, but somewhere along the line over the past 3 years something happened and I have become a lot harder on myself and I have been thinking about food a lot more. Too much in fact. Just something I have been thinking about this week...

A big THANK YOU goes out to all of those who have commented in the past few days. It really means a lot to me. I have been thinking about doing a giveaway, just for fun. Hopefully, I will have some more details in the coming weeks :)

2 comments:

Linda Webster said...

Hi, another tall gal here (6 feet as well!). I found your blog by "Googling" how much a tall woman should weigh since I am struggling with my weight as well. I'm 44 and after refusing to weigh myself for the last 3 years have found myself currently at 247 lbs (which I hate!) but know now (after a lifetime of yo-yo'ing and struggling) that the only way to drop the weight is sensible eating and exercise which I have been doing for the past 4 weeks. I don't mind the sensible eating and counting calories as much as having to exercise every day. I just make myself do it. I also think as tall women we have the advantage of being able to carry extra weight without having it be obvious, but then again, it can be very easy to carry too much extra weight for that very same reason. Anyway, I just wanted to say hey and don't beat yourself up too much if you fluctuate. You are only human (and female!) and you're doing great! Wish me luck!

kaseybobasey said...

Sarah! I have full faith that you can get back on track!! :) You go girl!