Sunday, May 03, 2009

Strange Times are Here

This past week was busy and this weekend was slow. Slow is good and needed, but it also leaves lots of time for the mind to wander. Here are some random thoughts from the weekend in no particular order:

-I need to eventually run a half marathon, just to prove to myself that I can do it.
-I think too much about being in a relationship. I need to quit having negative thoughts about how I am NEVER going into be in a relationship. It's not healthy.
-I couldn't live without music.
-I have been out of grad school for a year!?!?
-I miss e-mail conversations from the winter.
-My (almost) knee high boots zipped comfortably when I tried them on today and I didn't have to struggle to zip them up. Boots with skirts this summer? Why yes!
-I have been tracking my daily food intake using the Perfect Diet Tracker ap. I haven't paid for the full version yet. I am just getting a feel for how it works. I am curious to see if I have lost any weight this week.
-I went to the gym every day this week, except for Thursday.
-I didn't go to the gym on Thursday because I had tickets to the symphony!
-Sometimes I think plastic surgery will be the only way to get the body I want. But then I watch TV shows about plastic surgery and it scares the crap out of me to think about going under the knife.
-I LOVE Diet Coke.

I hope you all had a great weekend and are rested for the week!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I relate to so many of your thoughts! Thanks for your encouragement on my race :)

kaseybobasey said...

I'm totally feeling the love for Diet Coke! :)

anna said...

um, what IS going on with that relationship thingy we TALKED ABOUT?
and i WISH i had been to the gym almost every day last week. ugh.

i love diet coke too.

Unknown said...

PS Scares the crap out of me too... But living in this body for the rest of my life scares me even more.