Monday, March 02, 2009

Monday Eats

Ok folks, here's what I ate today

Breakfast:
I am sure this looks really familiar. French roll with honey mustard, 3 slices of peppered salami, 1 slice of light provolone, and a sprinkle of Wasabi Wow! trail mix. This mix is addicting and it is bar far one of my FAVORITES. It is the perfect combination of salty, spicy and sweet with peanuts, almonds, wasabi peas, dried cranberries, and golden raisins.

IMG_0434

Morning snack:
Fage style 0% yogurt, with my homemade berry concoction and some fiber one mixed in for crunch. SO good! I didn't eat all the fiber one in the yogurt, but snack on it throughout the morning.

IMG_0437

IMG_0436

Lunch:
Spinach salad with tomato, avocado, crasins, mushrooms, snow peas, salt and pepper, and light champagne vinaigrette.

IMG_0438

Afternoon snack 1:
Diet orange crush and pirate booty. I just need some sort of carbination.

IMG_0439

Afternoon snack 2:
Gala apple (pic from last week)

IMG_0391

Pre gym snack:
A small amount of wasabi wow with a few jalapeno pretzels

IMG_0440

Dinner:
Oh man when I came home from the gym I was hungry. Good things I already new what I was going to have. I heated up my leftover pad thai and added corn and green beans and sprinkled a few dry roasted peanuts on top. YUMMY!

IMG_0441

Hopefully tomorrow I will make the fake out mac and cheese!

No comments: