Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

I for one am very happy to see the New Year upon us. I have been reading everyones 2008 reviews and I plan to do one as well. Just not tonight. I rang in the new year with a great group of friends at The Guilty Pleasures show. They are a Nashville 80's cover band and they are just so much fun. I obviously know where all the hot shows are, because the drummer from Kings of Leon was there celebrating as well ;) This morning I prepared a brunch for some friends of fruit mimosas, fruit salad, Fisher Scones, and a potato/bacon/egg casserole.

I have had the ultimate lazy day today. I didn't go to the gym and I let myself eat what I wanted, but surprisingly I don't feel like I overdid it.

Here's to a wonderful 2009!

2 comments:

*Christie* said...

I just looked at all your pictures from last night, cute! I thought about doing a 2008 review post but I don't really know what I want to write about. What angle are you planning to take on yours? We had a pretty lazy day today too but it was nice cuz I got some scrapping done!

anna said...

mmmm fisher scones. you are truly a woman after MY own weaknesses, i mean, heart.

happy new year!