Sunday, December 07, 2008

Another Quickie...

So on Wednesday night my apartment was robbed. Thank God my roommate and I were not home. Things were stolen, but everyone is ok. There were some many things that usually happen on Wednesdays that didn't and it really make me think someone was looking out for me.

I still went to LA on Thursday after work. I got about about 3 hours ago and now I am headed out to see Matisyahu. Should be interesting. I don't think I know any of his stuff except for King Without a Crown.

Tomorrow will be busy of course. I need to buy a new laptop and digital camera...

LA was fabulous. I am so lucky that I have such amazing friends. I will update more about the trip this week.

4 comments:

*Christie* said...

Oh my god, I am so sorry Sarah!!!!!! Was anything important or sentimental taken? Ughhh that is terrible. Are there any suspects?

Anonymous said...

All you need to know about Matisyahu is this:

yiggy yiggy yo yiggy yo yiggy yiggy yiggy yo

marie said...

WOW! I'm glad you are ok!

Nikki said...

Glad you're okay, Sarah! Wow!