Tuesday, April 01, 2008

This is not a Joke

I repeat. This is not an April Fool's Day Joke. I got my butt out of bed this morning and ran sprints!!! Not gonna lie, when I went to bed it was raining and I know I was secretly praying that it would be raining in the morning, thus giving me an excuse not to get out of bed. Well the alarm went off an it wasn't raining. I hit the snooze once and than got out of bed.

I did sprints for over 25 minutes!!! I had no clue how long I had been doing them. I had to go back and look at my play list to determine how long I had been doing them. Than I walked for another 15 minutes.

I realized that I went to two shows last week that I didn't talk about. Stars and Weakerthans. Both Canadian bands. I am not crazy about either really and went because friends wanted me to go. If I had to pick, I liked the Weakerthans the best.

Last night I went to a writer's night. It was ok. Two of the guys performing were way too cocky for my liking and slightly meatheadish. After the round we went and got dinner. I ate half of my BBQ quesadilla and have lunch for today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love cock....

APRIL FOOLS

Nikki said...

Sarah! Good for you on the sprints this morning. That's awesome!