Monday, March 31, 2008

Weekly Weigh

I know you all are waiting for the results and the scale was up. Up to 195 this morning. I realistically know it is from the crap that I have put into my body over the past few days and most likely will come off very quickly. Just another reminder that I need to focus. Oh and my pants were slightly snug this morning as well, not cool.

So this morning was slightly stressful at work. Instead of caving and eating crap for lunch I took a nice little extended lunch and worked out at the gym. I ate my planned lunch.

Not sure what the plans are for dinner and my good friend is in town from LA. If I do go out hopefully I will be able to choose something that is enjoyable/desirable/healthy. I think it can be done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got on the scale yesterday and I clocked in at 322.

It could be worse :shrug