Saturday, April 12, 2008

Still Struggling

I am still struggling. The past two weeks seem like a complete blur. A blur in which I have not listened to my fullness, eaten crap (and not even good crap at that!), and rarely exercised or stepped foot in a gym. I have had good intentions and they have all gone out the window. SO with that being said I am weighing myself on Monday. And I am going to seriously monitor my food intake. I need to bring in the reigns. While I am not beating myself up over the 2 pieces of hawaiian pizza, 3 stellas, and 2 huge yummy cheese ravioli sticks I ate for dinner last night, I am going to limit my "splurge and excess" meals. Seriously. I can't remember the last time I ate a salad and I LOVE salad. So, I think after work on Monday I will be hitting up the grocery store to stalk up for the lunches for the rest of the week.

Some things currently stressing me out:
I need to write that paper
Job search
Graduation
Clothes fitting worse than they did a month ago
I still need to write that paper

3 comments:

Krissie said...

Nathan and I are wondering what stellas are. I bet they are yummy.

I haven't been able to get it back together either. I'm still trying though!

Anonymous said...

Stella is a beer, right? I'm having a hard time imagining what in the world a ravioli stick?! Good luck with the paper, I know its hard to get motivated to sit down and put words on paper ;)

Sarah said...

Stella is a beer. A very yummy beer too :)

I had never had the ravioli stick thing before last night. It was like a long ravioli with melted cheese and then fried. So it was like a fried ravioli cheese stick.

Hopefully I will get some work done on the paper tomorrow or at least a very detailed outline.