Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sprints

I have intended to start running sprints since yesterday morning and it just hasn't happened. I didn't get up early enough yesterday, I didn't have enough time before kickball, and I slept in again this morning. NO MORE EXCUSES. I am going to run sprints tonight. Even if it is just for 10 minutes. Even if the high school track team is practicing. Even if there are cute guys running. Even if I don't want to.

Sprints. Why sprints you ask? Doesn't she hate running? Yes running is not my favorite, but I can handle intervals and the way my trainer want me to do them, they will be like intervals. Run for 40 yards. Walk for 10 years. Run for 40 more yards. Walk for 10 more yards. Repeat. He has told me this will help tone my legs. He hasn't lied to me yet, so I might as well give it a try.

No comments: