Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Photo Blog

So I did it. I ran the sprints! I only lasted about 15 minutes and I probably walked more than I should have, but I did it. I thought I was going to die when I was done or just throw up. My body is not used to running and working out outside. Also, not only was the high school track team at the track next to wear I run, it was a track meet! So not only did I run in front of high school kids, I also ran in from of their parents.

Here is what it looked like when I got to the track area:
IMG_0110

So a few weeks I donated to a public radio station I love. Because well I love what they do and I REALLY liked the t-shirt they were giving for a donation over x amount of dollars. So I did it. And I just assumed the t-shirt would be a men's t-shirt. So, I ordered a medium. When I got the mail after being gone for a few days my t-shirt had come. I thought that the package looked a little small. I opened it up and it was small! It was a women's medium. It's tight, like I am not sure I would wear it in public, but it fits and the heart isn't stretched entirely too much.
IMG_0112

I know I have talked about the amazing care packages that my mom creates, but she also makes some amazing Easter baskets, stockings, etc. This year I got an Easter Bag including this hairdryer. Who knew they could be so pricey? There was more candy then what was pictured, but I already ate it. And I usually don't eat the chocolate rabbit until I am desperate for chocolate, because they are so hard to eat.
IMG_0114

She also bought Sugar Free Peeps. I am not a huge pan of peeps and I am not sure how I am going to feel out sugar free peeps either...
IMG_0115

3 comments:

Krissie said...

I am so proud of you for the sprints!

Nathan has a picture that went around in an email of a "peep" show - real peeps set up like a strip club. I will never look at them the same way again, and I have only heard about the picture.

We saw Thile's Punch Brothers last night, and they were awesome!

jeannie* said...

AWESOME work on the sprints!!!

And as a public radio employee -- thanks for donating!!! Wear your tight shirt with pride. Teehee.

anna said...

dope wind sprints! i'm inspired to start running again. i keep telling myself that i will wait until spring. well, it is technically so, but i snowed here 4 times last week! wha?? i know!!

and the MOST AWESOME CARE PACKAGE AWARD goes to...
your mom.