Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Such A Con

Sometimes I feel like such a con. I posted I was going to have a good eating day and did I? Nope. It was horrible. A lemon poppyseed muffin, chocolate, which wich for lunch, and cookies for dinner. oh and no gym! Gah! I am going to try this again tomorrow.

On a brighter note, I rocked my presentation tonight. I now have 3 total class session left! Oh yeah!

3 comments:

Christie said...

I love you!

I have to say, I think you are doing fine. I want to give you hugs and tell you it's ok! I really wish you would read the IE book :) I think it could help you so much with how you feel toward your relationship with food.

Iggy said...

first?

Sarah said...

Christie I was actually thinking today I should pick up the book soon and give it a read :) I would say about 80% of the time I have no problem making good choices. It is the other 20% of the time that is difficult.