Thursday, February 28, 2008

Schedules...

I love sticking to schedules and this includes eating on a schedule. However I realize it's not always possible to eat whenever only *I* want to. Yes, there are things I can do to make this easier, but I want to have some sort of social life...

So yesterday after the gym I went home and showered. I then met up some friends for dinner in the Village. I got my favorite salad with these spicy buffalo feathers on it. I really wanted some French Onion soup, but I also realized I didn't NEED it. Then one of my friends and I ended up going and getting a drink so we could catch up on girly stuff that we could not talk about with our guy friends present. Of course the manager and the bartender I know stopped by our table to say hi and even my friend joked about the place being like Cheers.

Today I have been focusing on good eating. I had oatmeal for breakfast, a mid morning snack, and I am getting ready to go to my lunch. I just hope they have vegetables. It would be fantastic if desserts that do not look appealing at all. Then tonight I have the wine tasting. No time to squeeze in a trip to the gym though :(

1 comment:

*Christie* said...

What the heck are buffalo feathers? Is that like buffalo wings or something different?

I used to think I thrived on schedules but I am now finding I really like freedom. It's just a matter of making myself do everything when not on a schedule lol.